Welcome to our ACL FAQs guide, where we'll provide straightforward answers to your questions about ACL injuries. Discover what an ACL injury is and its main function in your knee. Learn about Level I ACL-risk sports and effective injury prevention strategies. Understand how ACL diagnoses are made and recognize the symptoms of a tear. Uncover insights on MRI scans for knee injuries and explore various treatment options, including whether surgery is necessary.
We'll also shed light on living without an ACL, the choice between reconstruction and exercise, and the best surgical approaches. Plus, find out what might happen if you opt out of surgery. Finally, gain valuable insights into post-ACL reconstruction rehabilitation and the role of ACL braces. Get ready to dive into the world of ACL injuries and solutions.
Common ACL Questions
- What is an ACL Injury?
- What is the Main Function of the ACL?
- What are Level I ACL-Risk Sports?
- ACL Injury Prevention Strategies
Diagnosing ACL Injuries
- What are the Symptoms of an ACL Tear?
- How Can You Tell if You Have a Torn ACL?
- How Do I Know If I Need An MRI On My Knee?
ACL Treatment Options
ACL Surgical Reconstruction
- Is Surgery Needed For My ACL Injury?
- What Happens If You Don’t Get Surgery On Your ACL?
- What is the Best Surgery for ACL Tear?
- Post-ACL Reconstruction Rehabilitation Considerations