What Are The Best Core Exercises?
Your deep core stability muscles retraining uses specific low-level activation exercises. While a very skilled physiotherapist training in deep core activation can observe and palpate for the correct muscle contraction, the best way is to see them working on a real-time ultrasound scan.
Real-Time Ultrasound Physiotherapy guidance allows you to see how your muscles are contracting in real-time. This visual feedback will enable you to correct your specific deep core muscles inside your stomach, lower back, and pelvic floor as you attempt to contract those muscles.
Beware of Advanced “Core Stability” Exercises!
The fitness industry is full of fitness instructors who profess to know how to activate your core stability muscles. Unfortunately, the wrong core exercises will do you harm. Most progress your core exercises far too quickly and bypass these critical muscles to strengthen your outer abdominal muscles further and leave your deep core muscles weak. Research evidence has found that this renders you vulnerable to lower back pain and injury.
Core Stability Info
- Which are the Deep Core Stability Muscles?
- What is a Core Stability Deficiency?
- What is Your Core Stability Score?
- What are the Best Core Stability Exercises?
- What’s the Link Between Pilates and Core Stability?
- How Does Real Time Ultrasound Retraining Help Your Core Stability?