- Additional information
Rigid Strapping Tape
The aims of rigid strapping tape include:
- injury prevention.
- joint stabilisation.
- joint and ligament protection.
Rigid Strapping Tape is recommended where an extra strong tape is necessary to support joints under extra-high stress.
- Strong extra rigid construction provides ultimate support.
- Extra strong porous zinc oxide adhesive ensures the tape will remain in place during vigorous activities.
- Pinked edges provide quicker tape application whilst eliminating threading.
- Provides the ultimate support whenever prophylactic (preventative) taping is indicated.
- Perfect for strapping all joints.
Available in three widths:
- 50mm (larger joints – knees and shoulders),
- 38mm (most joints -ankles, elbows) and
- 25mm (smaller joints – hands and feet)
|Dimensions||50 × 10 × 10 cm|
25mm, 38mm, 50mm