- Additional information
66fit Original Coccyx Cushion
Are you sitting comfortably?
The 66fit coccyx seat cushion has been designed to help relieve pain and discomfort caused by a sore, bruised or damaged coccyx. Our original wedge coccyx cushion features a horse-shoe shaped cut out which should be placed at the back of the seat. This allows the user to sit right back in their chair with their coccyx or tailbone suspended above it thereby avoiding any direct pressure on the coccyx and reducing stress on the spinal system. This sitting position encourages good upright posture with hips correctly aligned and weight evenly distributed throughout the seat. This in turn can help relieve lower back pain and ease discomfort from pressure sores.
- The 66fit Original Coccyx Cushion is designed to relieve pain and discomfort caused by a sore, bruised or damaged coccyx.
- Unique ‘horse-shoe’ cut out helps alleviate direct pressure and improve posture.
- Wedged shape design tilts pelvis forward when sitting restoring the natural alignment of the lower back.
- Lightweight, comfortable, easily portable. Removable washable cover.
- Suitable for most seats at home, work or in the car.
|Dimensions||8 × 45 × 45 cm|