Resistance Band Exercises
Are you looking for some variety in your exercise program?
Resistance Band Exercises are your answer. Resistance bands exercises are versatile, easy to do anywhere, effective and most importantly, FUN!
Resistance Bands have been used for almost 20 years in rehabilitation and exercise therapy.
The trick to successfully using your Resistance band is knowing exactly what to do. If you are not currently under the care of a physiotherapist, you can download exercise programs from the links below.
Resistance Band Exercise Downloads Available
- 10 Elbow, Wrist & Forearm Resistance Band Exercises
- 11 Hip and Knee Resistance Band Exercises
- 15 Lower Limb Resistance Band Exercises
- 38 Shoulder Exercises - Resistance Band Exercises
- 4 Ankle Resistance Band Exercises
- 48 Upper Limb Resistance Band Exercises
- 63 Resistance Band Exercises
- O-Ring Exerciser
- Resistance Band - Anchor Stirrup
- Resistance Band - Theraband Handles
How Can Resistance Band Exercises Help You?
The Resistance Band is a versatile piece of equipment available to help with any injury rehabilitation and strengthening program.
Resistance Bands are available in different colours and resistance grades.You can use the resistance band no matter what your age or your level of fitness.
Specially, your Resistance Band will help to:
- Improve your muscular endurance and strength
- Attain better posture, balance, body awareness and co-ordination
- Improve your balance and flexibility
- Enjoy a low impact aerobic workout.
FAQs about Resistance Bands
Resistance Bands Available Online
Receive Special Offers and the Latest Injury Information
Enter Details Below to Signup: