- Additional information
What is a Core Stability Support/Sacroiliac Belt?
A sacroiliac belt is designed as an effective and comfortable support for pre/post partum hypermobiltiy and symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD) it is equally helpful for acquired sacroiliac (SIJ) hypermobility or instability whether occupational (e.g. dancers, gymnasts), post-traumatic, degenerative or compensatory.
The Sacroiliac Belt is ideal for most hip and low back pain, maternity, pelvis instability, sacroiliac joint dysfunction and acute lower back pain and is regarded as one of the best SIJ belts on the market. It is recommended by physiotherapists and is available in four sizes. It is extremely easy to apply and can be worn over or under clothing for comfort and convenience.
- Breathable material to reduce heat.
- May be worn during any daily activity.
- Extra elastic strap helps enhance core stabilization
- Stretchy Grip Wrap inner lining with silicone prevents slipping
How To Wear:
- Position belt just below belly for support and bring straps to back and fasten securely.
- Use the additional elastic strap to apply compression.
- Secure the fixed side first, pull over the strap.
- Position the outer strap over the inner strap. For more compression, pull the outer strap across the inner strap to tighten.
- Hypomobility of SI joint
- Reposition pelvic alignment after birth
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Sacroiliac joint instability
Measure around hips.
|Dimensions||5 × 14 × 9 cm|
XS, S, M, L, XL