- Additional information
The Reinforced Shoulder Brace 2172 provides excellent shoulder suspension and support. This shoulder brace helps to lift and support your shoulder with a sling-type action and allow your shoulder’s rotator cuff muscles to relax.
Two reinforced elastic straps on upper arm provide extra support to the shoulder, which helps give the wearer with extra confidence. The 2172 shoulder brace allows you to achieve a full range of shoulder motion with its non-restrictive design.
This shoulder brace can assist in the following shoulder conditions:
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Shoulder Dislocation (Instability)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Arthritis
How To Wear:
- Insert hand into the sleeve of support.
- Pull the sleeve up the arm to shoulder.
- Pull the front strap across the chest and the back strap across the back.
- Secure both straps around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
Measure chest circumference (cm):
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 5 cm|
S, M, L, XL