What is the Correct Swiss Ball Size for You?
Which Exercise Ball Size is Best for You?
Exercise Balls come in a range of sizes depending on your height, leg length and whether you wish to use it primarily for exercising or as a posture seat. The right size exercise ball is vital to avoid causing pain or injury.
For example, when sitting on your exercise ball it is important that your hips are above your knees to allow the normal lower back curve to exist.
Recommended Exercise Ball Size
||5' and under|
|55 cm||5'1"– 5'8"|
|65 cm||5'9"– 6'2"|
|75 cm||6'3"– 6'7"|
|85 cm||6'8" and taller|
Swiss Ball Exercises
- 88 Swiss Exercise Ball Exercises - Workout Your Whole Body!
- Exercise Ball - 550kg Antiburst
- Exercise Ball Workout for Back Pain - 59 of the Best Exercises.
- Soft Stability Ball - Pilates Ball
- Swiss Ball - 26 Shoulder Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Abdominal Strengthening
- Swiss Ball - Hamstring, Buttock and Back Strength Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Knee Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Lower Back Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Upper Back Strengthening Exercises
Exercise Ball FAQs
Swiss Exercise Balls