4/480 Waterworks Road, ASHGROVE QLD 4060
Ashgrove Massage Therapy
“Professional Excellence in Sports, Spine, Muscle & Joint Care”
Common Massage Styles
- Active Release Technique – ART
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Pre-Event Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
- Sports Recovery Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
Massage Satisfaction Guarantee
The professional healthcare team at Ashgrove PhysioWorks include skilled Remedial Massage Therapists to attend to your optimal muscle care.
At PhysioWorks, we guarantee you’ll have a fantastic massage, or it’s free!
If you are not completely satisfied within the first 30 minutes of your massage, we’ll give you your money back there, no questions asked!
Private Health Insurance
Ashgrove PhysioWorks offers professional remedial massage services that are covered by private health insurance. You’ll find that your Ashgrove Remedial Massage Therapist will provide you with excellence in sports and muscle injury care.
The massage practitioners who attend PhysioWorks operate independently owned and operated businesses. PhysioWorks does not own or operate these businesses. PhysioWorks provides a consultation room and reception support.
When are the Best Times for a Massage?
Massage for chronic, long-standing conditions can occur at any time. Ideally, regular massages promote mobility and improved function and stop tissue states from becoming problematic and painful.
For acute or recent injuries, remedial massage is indicated 72 hours following an injury and after rest and ice. The aim is to reduce any inflammation and swelling.
How Long Should You Book for a Massage?
PhysioWorks offer massage treatments for 30, 45, 60 or 90-minute appointments. Generally, 30 minutes is sufficient time to treat one problem area, for example, the neck and shoulders. 45-60 minute appointments are adequate for 2-3 regions, for example, lower back, neck and shoulders, while 60-90 minutes will cover a complete body treatment.
What Frequency Works Best for a Massage?
A new injury or condition can respond to a few treatment sessions. However, chronic and long-standing conditions often require treatments to return the area to its normal function. The treatment plan usually includes weekly massages, gradually spaced out in frequency until you achieve a healthy maintenance phase.
While everyone’s needs will be a little different depending on your lifestyle, regular massages work best. Ideally, traditional maintenance massage promotes mobility and improved function and stops conditions from becoming problematic and painful.
We Welcome Your Enquiries
Please call us to discuss the best massage solution for your needs.
Your Ultimate Guide to Massage Therapy and Muscle Injury Recovery
If you're curious about the world of massage therapy and its benefits, look no further. This article will serve as your go-to resource as we explore the various conditions that massage therapy can treat and delve into its numerous benefits.
Let's discover the best massage techniques and learn about the difference between remedial and relaxation massage. We will uncover the wonders of trigger point therapy and acupressure in aiding muscle injury recovery.
Additionally, we'll discuss how you can purchase massage gift vouchers for your loved ones. But that's not all—this article will also address common muscle injury FAQs, including diagnostic methods and the different types of muscle injuries. We'll dive into the best treatments for muscle injuries, including dry needling, strengthening and stretching exercises.
Whether you seek relaxation or are dealing with a muscle injury, this guide has all the answers to help you embark on your massage therapy journey.
- What Conditions Can Massage Therapy Help?
- What are the Benefits of Getting a Massage?
- What Are The Best Massage Techniques?
- PhysioWorks Massage - Money Back Guarantee!
- What Are The Common Massage Styles?
- What Is The Difference Between Remedial & Relaxation Massage?
- How Does Trigger Point Therapy Help?
- How Does Acupressure Help Muscle Injury?
- What is Sports Massage?
- When is the Best Time to Get a Pre-Event Massage?
- When is the Best Time for Your Post-Event Massage?
Massage Gift Vouchers
Common Muscle Injury FAQs
- How Do You Know If It's A Muscle Injury?
- What are the 4 Types of Muscle Injuries?
- What are the Most Common Muscle Injuries?
- What is a Trigger Point In A Muscle?
- What Causes Post-Exercise Muscular Pain?
- How Do You Know If Your Back Pain Is Muscular?
- Tendinopathy vs Muscle Tear?
- Muscle vs Ligament Injury?
Treatment & Recovery
- What is the Best Early Muscle Injury Treatment?
- How Long Does It Take For A Muscle Injury To Heal?
- What Helps Muscle Strains Heal Faster?
- How Does Dry Needling Help Muscle Injury?
- How Can You Speed Up Muscle Recovery?
- What's the Benefit of Stretching Exercises?
- How Do Foam Rollers Help Muscle Recovery?