Where Can You Get Your Balanced Assessed?

- Article by John Miller

Where Can You Get Your Balanced Assessed?

Your physiotherapist is the perfect health professional to assess and improve your balance. Your physiotherapist will use a range of scientifically supported balance assessment tests to provide you both a “balance score” and also be able to identify what is causing your balance to be less than ideal. They can prescribe some balance improvement exercises most suitable for you based on those results. They will also be able to screen you for other health conditions that may be impacting your balance. If that is the case, they will direct you towards the most appropriate healthcare professional to assess you further. For more information, please get in touch with your trusted physiotherapist.

More information: Balance, Dizziness & Vertigo FAQs and Products

You've just added this product to the cart: