Neck Pain or Stiffness?
Neck pain or a stiff neck is widespread and can affect your life in many ways. Whether it be sharp neck pain, dull muscular aches, headache, or an inability to move your head entirely, a stiff or sore neck can be very frustrating.
There are numerous causes of neck pain. Luckily, most neck pain and discomfort are only mild. It’s usually a simple problem and a quick solution in most cases.
What About Serious Neck Conditions?
Fortunately, most neck pain is not severe. Once we exclude nasties, you can quickly relieve your neck pain and return to a comfortable and fun life!
Some sources of neck pain can be serious. It is crucial to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your neck pain so that your physiotherapist or doctor can direct appropriate treatment to the reason.
Please consult your physiotherapist or doctor for the most accurate diagnosis and best treatment for your neck pain.
Neck Pain FAQs
- When Should You Be Concerned About Neck Pain?
- What Are The Common Causes Of Neck Pain?
- What Is Text Neck?
- What Does Cervical Radiculopathy Feel Like?
Neck Treatment FAQs
- How Can You Relieve Your Neck Pain?
- How Do You Strengthen Your Neck And Stabilise It?
- How Can You Fix A Wry Neck?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Neck And Arm Pain?