How to Correctly Inflate an Exercise Ball?
Exercise Ball Inflation Tips
- Any type of air pump can be used to inflate your exercise ball. Air mattress pumps, vacuum cleaners in reverse and air compressors are the most effective. Hand held pumps may be used but are less effective.
- Do not inflate your ball if it is below 20 degrees Celsius. Warm to room temperature (20 degrees or more) before inflating.
- Your correct exercise ball size is determined by diameter rather than pressure. Do not inflate the ball beyond the recommended size.
- Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially. Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size. You should avoid using the ball within the first 24 hours
- To gauge the correct size, place two boxes on the floor exactly the right distance apart using a tape measure. To test roll the ball between the boxes. When each end of the ball just touches both boxes you have the right size.
Swiss Ball Exercises
- 88 Swiss Exercise Ball Exercises - Workout Your Whole Body!
- Exercise Ball - 550kg Antiburst
- Exercise Ball Workout for Back Pain - 59 of the Best Exercises.
- Soft Stability Ball - Pilates Ball
- Swiss Ball - 26 Shoulder Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Abdominal Strengthening
- Swiss Ball - Hamstring, Buttock and Back Strength Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Knee Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Lower Back Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Upper Back Strengthening Exercises
Exercise Ball FAQs
Share this page
Receive Special Offers and the Latest Injury Information
Enter Details Below to Signup: