Muscle Pain, Stiffness or Injury?
February is YOUR Month to Fix Your Muscle Injury and Save at PhysioWorks!
At PhysioWorks, we see lots of painful, weak or stiff muscles. Please read on for the specific details of what’s on offer during our Muscle Month.
Your Muscle Pain Special Offers
Muscle Injury? Save $20 on Physio
If you have a muscle injury or complaint, you’ll qualify to Save $20 off your Physio Assessment Consultation this month. It’s that simple. See full terms and conditions below.
Massage – Save 15%
Need a Massage?
You’ll qualify to Save 15% off your 60-Min Massage Consultation this month. See full terms and conditions below.
- Remedial Massage – Suitable for Injury Recovery.
- Sports Massage – Suitable for Athletes
- Sports Recovery Massage – Suitable Post-Exercise
What to Do?
Simply book your muscle injury physiotherapy assessment or a 1-hour massage appointment during the offer period, and we’ll apply your discount. It’s that easy!
Book Online Now! 24-Hours
Do You Know of Friends or Family Who Would Benefit?
Share your love!
Feel free to share this special offer with any friends or family who may also be suffering from a muscle condition. We’re happy to help them too. Or, at least point them in the right direction.
Muscle Pain InjuriesMyalgia, or muscle pain, can have many sources. Here are some of the more common sources of your muscle pain. Please click the links for more information.
Muscle Strains By Region
Neck & Back:
Systemic Causes of Myalgia
More Information: Myalgia
Muscle Strain TreatmentMuscle strain treatment will vary depending upon an accurate diagnosis from your health professional. The severity of your muscle strain, and what function or loads your injured muscle will need to cope with, will impact the length of your healing and rehabilitation process. Until you’ve been accurately diagnosed with a muscle strain, use the following guidelines:
- Ice and a compression bandage.
- Elevate the injured region if it is swollen.
- If it’s painful to walk you should be using crutches.
- Cease or reduce your exercise or activity level to where you feel no pain.
Common Treatments for Muscle StrainThe following options are available to your physiotherapist to assist the rehabilitation of your muscle strain. Please seek their professional advice prior to self-managing your injury to avoid aggravating your muscle strain. These are general guidelines only and should not be treated as individual treatment advice.
Acute Muscle Strain Treatment
Subacute Muscle Strain Treatment
- Sub-Acute Soft Tissue Injury Treatment
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Kinesiology Tape
- Supportive Taping & Strapping
- Electrotherapy & Local Modalities
- Heat Packs
Later Stage Muscle Strain Treatment Options
- Foam Roller
- Stretching Exercises
- Strength Exercises
- Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises
- Eccentric Exercises
- Proprioception & Balance Exercises
- Agility & Sport-Specific Exercises
Other Factors to Consider
- Biomechanical Analysis
- Joint Mobilisation Techniques
- Gait Analysis
- Running Analysis
- Video Analysis
- Active Release Technique - ART
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Pregnancy Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage
- Sports Recovery Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only at Ashgrove, Clayfield and Sandgate PhysioWorks.
- Discount applies to our normal private consultation fees for an Assessment or New Episode Consultation during the offer period: 1/02/2021 to 28/02/2021.
- Valid with your muscle injury assessment physiotherapy consultation, or
- Valid with your 60-minute massage service only.
- The offer is valid ONCE for each client during the promotion period.
- Discount does not apply to EPC, Medicare or Workcover funded consultations.
- Normal pensioner discount applies in addition to this discount.
- No further discount or other offer applies.