- Additional information
OPP1089 – Wrist and Thumb Support
- Designed for individuals with rheumatoid conditions, this thumb orthosis provides relief from pain and stabilises the CMC (carpometacarpal) joint.
- Equipped with a reinforced metal stick that provides added stability to the thumb.
- The adjustable hook and loop fastenings ensure a comfortable fit and support during daily activities.
- The thermal wrist support also provides relief for tenosynovitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and general wrist support.
How To Wear:
- Place your thumb in the thumb locking area of the support.
- Make sure the metal splint is positioned on the lateral side of your thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap to the desired compression level beside the thumb area.
- Fasten the elastic hook and loop strap to your desired compression level.
- De Quervain’s disease
- Thumb sprains or strains
- Injuries to the CMC joint
Measure the circumference of your wrist.
|Dimensions||5 × 10 × 20 cm|
S, M, L, XL