- Additional information
DeRoyal Wire Foam Resting Splint
DeRoyal LMB Wire-Foam Resting Hand Splint is used for a functional and/or resting positioning of the wrist, fingers, and thumb. Resting Hand Splint is constructed with soft, padded, closed-cell foam for a customized fit. The Resting Splint has malleable frame which allows for static progressive splinting. It is hand washable with removable criss-cross wrist straps that help secure wrist.
Indications of DeRoyal LMB Wire-Foam Splint:
- Post-surgery/injury positioning
- Wrist drop
- Finger flexor tightness
- Functional positioning for arthritis
Adjustable splint is lightweight.
- Wirefoam™ construction with soft, padded, closed-cell foam.
- Indicated for use in functional positioning for arthritis, post-surgery or stroke.
- An economical alternative to custom splinting.
- Lightweight and easy to adjust at all joints.
- Allows up to 60° MP flexion and wrist flexion/extension.
- Latex free.
3-3/8″ to 3-3/4″ (8.6 to 9.5cm)
|Dimensions||20 × 30 × 20 cm|