- Additional information
Ottobock Thumboform Short
At a glance:
- Immobilisation of the thumb CMC and MCP joints
- Prevents improper movement
- Turbocast® plastic insert can be shaped individually
- Plastic is surrounded by soft and warming Neoprene material
- Hook and loop closures for ease of use
The Thumboform Short provides a moderate degree of stabilisation for your thumb. With the Turbocast®, a plastic insert which can be shaped individually, the supports can also be fitted to the hand individually for an optimal fit.
Turbocast® is a plastic which is primarily used in splints for the treatment of hand problems. We also use Turbocast® to reinforce orthoses, combining optimal comfort and stability.
The Neoprene material which surrounds the plastic is soft and provides pleasant warmth. Neoprene is a warming and elastic material, with good shock absorbency and high density.
It is very durable and can be washed an unlimited number of times without losing it’s elasticity.
Measure the circumference around the wrist joint.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 5 cm|
Left/Medium, Right/Large, Right/Medium, Right/Small