- Additional information
OPP1033 – Patella Stabilizer
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Four neoprene straps provide support directly to patella area.
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
How To Wear:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Be sure the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Pull the medial straps above and below the patella of one side to tighten and secure them to the lateral side of the knee to desired compression.
- Repeat step 5 to secure another side of straps.
- Moderate arthritis
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability
Indications for the Patella Knee 1033 include:
- General Knee Pain
- Moderate Knee Swelling
- Moderate Knee Instability
- Moderate Knee Sprains and Strains
- Post-Dislocation Patella
- ACL Mild Insufficiency
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Discoid Meniscus
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Bursitis (Patellar Bursitis)
- Knee Ligament Injury
- Knee Meniscus Injury
- Osgood Schlatter’s Disease
- Patella Tendonitis (Tendinopathy)
- Patellofemoral Pain (Kneecap Pain)
- Sinding Larsen Johansson Syndrome
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 30 cm|
S, M, L, XL, XXL