- Additional information
The NeuroTrac TENS Machine is a high powered dual channel digital tens machine.
NeuroTrac TENS Machine is simple to use tens machine and comes with an informative user manual.
What is a TENS Machine?
A TENS machine may help you with modest short-term pain relief.
- TENS Machine – Digital Dual Channel
Private Health Fund Rebates
Private Health Fund Rebates are available from most private health insurers for a TENS Machine. Please contact your private health fund for their specific
requirements. Normally a letter of recommendation from your doctor or physiotherapist is required.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied we’ll happily refund you the full price of the machine within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked!
Features & Benefits of the NeuroTrac TENS Machine
- Powerful digital dual channel TENS machine.
- 12 Pre-programmed stimulation modes including Burst, Modulation and Conventional TENS machine programmes. These are the most common settings that physiotherapists
use in the clinic making it very easy to use in your home.
- Facilities to quickly setup additional customised conventional TENS machine programmes.
- Lightweight, compact and reliable.
- Carry case to protect and store all of your TENS machine equipment: tens machine, tens electrodes, tens machine cables and user manual.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
The NeuroTrac TENS Machine Package includes…
- Your NeuroTrac TENS machine.
- 4 self-adhesive reusable TENS machine electrodes and 2 tens machine cables.
- User-friendly TENS machine instruction manual (including pre-set program options)
- Handy TENS machine belt clip
- 9-volt battery
As soon as your NeuroTrac Machine arrives, You’re Ready to Use!
NeuroTrac TENS Machine Technical Summary
- LCD displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and Programme Mode.
- Time setting between 1 min and 12 hours. Time count down monitored on LCD screen.
- Constant Current [extends your battery life].
- Range: Rate 2 -200Hz – Pulse Width: 50- 300s.
- Automatic switch-off after 4 minutes if the unit is not in use.
TENS Machine FAQs
- What is Pain?
- What is EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation)?
- How to Use a TENS Machine
- TENS Machine – Private Health Insurance Rebate
- What is a TENS Machine?
- What is Nerve Pain?
ARTG ID: 201670
|Dimensions||10 × 43 × 30 cm|