- Additional information
- TENS Machine
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Carry case to keep everything safe and together for easy storage.
- User-friendly instruction manual (including pre-set program options)
- 9V battery
- 4 self-adhesive reusable electrodes. You can start using your machine immediately.
- Handy belt clip
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
TENS Machine Pain Relief.
A TENS machine may help you with modest short-term pain relief.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
Electrical Muscle Stimulation units are widely used by physiotherapists around the world to assist early muscle strengthening.
The Remote Hand Switch allows you to manually trigger stimulation to contract a muscle rather than use the automatic contract cycle built into the EMS programs.
This manual method is very useful for treating conditions such as drop-foot or to accurately stimulate your muscles when you want them stimulated.
Private Health Fund Rebates
Private Health Fund Rebates are available from most private health insurers for a TENS Machine. Normally a letter of recommendation from your doctor or physiotherapist is required. Please contact your private health fund for their specific requirements.
If you are not completely satisfied we’ll happily refund you the full price of the machine within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked!
Use only as directed. A TENS machine and an EMS machine are electronic medical devices. Always read the label and instruction manual. A TENS machine may assist you in modest short-term pain relief. Consult your doctor/healthcare professional prior to use and if symptoms persist.
What is a TENS machine?
What is an EMS machine?
Features and Benefits of the NeuroTrac Rehab
The NeuroTrac Rehab is:
- Lightweight, reliable and powerful digital dual channel TENS machine
- Powerful Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) machine.
- Amazingly compact. Smaller than a cigarette packet and can easily be held in the palm of your hand.
- The NeuroTrac Rehab is an advanced and modern digital dual channel TENS machine and Electrical Muscle Stimulator (EMS) combined unit with a Remote Hand Switch. The NeuroTrac Rehab’s combined TENS and EMS treatment modes provide you with maximum flexibility for it the one powerful unit.
- Dual-Channel Digital TENS Machine
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Unit
- Hand Remote
Each NeuroTrac Rehab machine comes with a:
NeuroTrac Rehab Technical Information
- 19 pre-set TENS and EMS programmes.
- The NeuroTrac Rehab also has a unique thumb-activated remote to manually trigger electrical muscle stimulation (EMS). Simply press the button for your muscle to receive electronic stimulation and start contracting immediately.
- The most commonly used settings are pre-programmed for easy use:
- 8 Built-in Burst, Modulated and Conventional TENS programme.
- 2 additional customisable TENS programmes.
- 4 Triggered EMS/STIM programmes using the remote switch.
- 4 Conventional EMS/STIM programme.
- 1 Customisable Remote or Conventional EMS/STIM programme.
- Clear LCD screen displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and Programme Mode.
- Selecting another programme or altering power is a simple button press.
- Pulse Rate Range: 2 Hz – 200 Hz.
- Pulse Width Range: 50 µS to 450 µS
- Time setting up to 12 hours for custom TENS programmes and 90 minutes for custom EMS programmes.
- Constant Current (to extend your battery life).
- Lock mode function for recording time in use, average current and locking the unit’s parameters.
- Automatic switch-off after 4 minutes if the unit is not in use
- You’ll find the NeuroTrac Rehab a reliable and easy to use TENS and EMS machine.
TENS Machine FAQs
- What is Pain?
- What is EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation)?
- How to Use a TENS Machine
- TENS Machine – Private Health Insurance Rebate
- What is a TENS Machine?
- What is Nerve Pain?
|Dimensions||10 × 43 × 20 cm|