- Additional information
Multi Orthosis Knee Brace – OPP1036
Buy Now for only $136.00
- Functional 3/16″ breathable neoprene knee brace.
- Polycentric hinge with flexion and extension pin-stops for controlled range of motion.
- Lightweight, open patella design.
- Increases stability and provides support and protection.
How To Wear:
- Please follow the doctor’s instruction. The following is the step of setting the angle. Open cap cover. Release pins, select correct settings and reinsert pins. To lock uprights in fixed 0° angle, set four pins setting at 0°. To lock in 10°, 30°, 50°, 70°, 90°, and 110° of extension or flexion, set the two extension-pins on each hinge at desired setting in the location marked “lock” and the two flexion-pins in corresponding (same number) setting in the open opposing position. Repeat the procedure on the opposite side of knee support to match the new settings.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on kneecap and hinge axis align with the knee joint.
- Secure the upper two small hook and loop straps.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Post surgical use
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 40 cm|
S, M, L, XL, XXL