- Additional information
Hip Kinesiology Tape
Hip Kinesiology Tape is a professionally engineered, dynamic therapeutic support for the
muscles stabilising your hip. Dynamic hip stability is the key to pain-free mobility and high power performance.
Hip kinesiology tape is beneficial when your hip muscle control or power is decreased due to pain, weakness or injury. SpiderTech kinesiology tape is made from a high-grade cotton material with 100%
acrylic, hypoallergenic adhesive.
The kinesiology tape is water-resistant and
breathable, and can be worn for up to 5 days.
Hip Kinesiology Taping Benefits:
- Improved feedback and timing of your hip and buttock muscles.
- Decreased hip pain and enhanced support while still being able to
freely. You can still run, hop, squat and kick!
- Restoration of normal hip and gluteal muscle activation.
- Improved power performance, gait and running technique.
- Aids in the prevention of further hip injury.
- Provides protection during the healing phase.
|Dimensions||10 × 15 × 20 cm|