- Additional information
Wrist Kinesiology Tape
Wrist Kinesiology Tape is a professionally engineered, dynamic therapeutic support for the muscles stabilising your forearm and wrist. Dynamic wrist stability is the key to pain-free mobility and high power performance.
Wrist kinesiology tape is beneficial when your hip muscle control or power is decreased due to pain, weakness or injury. SpiderTech kinesiology tape is made from a high-grade cotton material with 100% acrylic, hypoallergenic adhesive.
The kinesiology tape is water-resistant and breathable and can be worn for up to 5 days.
Wrist Kinesiology Taping Benefits:
- Improved feedback and timing of your forearm and wrist muscles.
- Decreased wrist and forearm pain and enhanced support while still being able to move freely. You can still run, hop, squat and kick!
- Restoration of the normal wrist and forearm muscle activation.
- Improved grip power.
- Aids in the prevention of further wrist and forearm injury.
- Provides protection during the healing phase.