- Additional information
- Supports the arm and carries the weight across the back and shoulder.
- Universal design fits right or left arm.
- Adjustable slide buckle for proper height adjustment.
- Comfortable lightweight material.
How To Wear:
- Insert forearm in the sling.
- Pull strap over the shoulder. Insert the hook end of the strap into the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90° angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Shoulder subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 cm|
S, M, L, XL