Shoulder Pain or Injury?
If so, NOVEMBER is YOUR Month to Consult Us and Save at PhysioWorks!
At PhysioWorks, we see lots of painful, weak or clicking shoulders. Please read on for the specific details of what’s on offer during our Shoulder Month.
Your Shoulder Special Offers
Shoulder Physiotherapy – Save $20
If you have a shoulder injury or complaint, you’ll qualify to Save $20 off your Physio Assessment Consultation this month. It’s that simple. See full terms and conditions below.
Shoulder & Neck Massage – Save 15%
Need a Shoulder Massage?
You’ll qualify to Save 15% off your Shoulder & Neck Massage 30-Min Consultation this month. See full terms and conditions below.
- Remedial Massage – Suitable for Injury Recovery.
- Sports Massage – Suitable for Athletes
- Sports Recovery Massage – Suitable Post-Exercise
What to Do?
Simply book your shoulder physiotherapy, or massage appointment during the offer period, and we’ll apply your discount. It’s that easy!
Common Shoulder Pain & Injury Conditions
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Shoulder Tendinopathy
- Rotator Cuff Calcific Tendinopathy
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Bicep Tendinopathy
- Shoulder Impingement
- Swimmer's Shoulder
- Subacromial Decompression
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- SLAP Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Biceps Tenotomy
- Total Shoulder Replacement
Researchers have discovered that managing your shoulder injury with physiotherapy is usually successful. Typically, you have two options: non-operative or a surgical approach. Your condition will dictate which option is best for you at this time. Non-operative care is conservative rehabilitation.
If shoulder surgery is required, then your physiotherapist may undertake:
Pre-operative rehabilitation - to either trial a non-operative/conservative treatment approach or to condition and prepare your shoulder and body for a surgical procedure.
Post-operative physiotherapy - to safely and methodically regain your normal range of movement, strength, speed and function.
PhysioWorks physiotherapists have a special interest and an excellent working relationship with leading shoulder surgeons. Our physiotherapy team provide you with both conservative and post-operative shoulder rehabilitation options. We aim for you attaining the best possible outcome for your shoulder injury.
For specific information regarding your shoulder, please consult your trusted shoulder physiotherapist.
Book Online Now! 24-Hours
Do You Know of Friends or Family Who Would Benefit?
Share your love!
Feel free to share this special offer with any friends or family who you know that may be suffering from a shoulder condition. We’re happy to help them too. Or, at least point them in the right direction.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only at Ashgrove, Clayfield and Sandgate PhysioWorks.
- Discount applies to our normal private consultation fees for an Assessment or New Episode during the offer period: 1/11/2020 to 30/11/2020.
- Valid with your assessment shoulder physiotherapy consultation, or
- Valid with your shoulder/neck massage 30-minute service only.
- The offer is valid ONCE for each client during the promotion period.
- Discount does not apply to EPC, Medicare or Workcover funded consultations.
- Normal pensioner discount applies in addition to this discount.
- No further discount or other offer applies.