Great News! Offer Extended due to Popular Demand.
Hip or Knee Injury?
If so, this is YOUR Month to Consult us and Save at PhysioWorks!
At PhysioWorks, we see lots of hip and knee injuries affecting the athletic and general population. It seems that Covid-19 has created an increase in lower limb injuries through changing exercise habits and intensities. Our massage team has also jumped on board to help relax and soothe those tired leg muscles. Please read on for the specific details of what’s on offer during our Hip & Knee Month.
Your Hip & Knee Special Offers
Hip & Knee Physiotherapy – Save 20%
If you have a hip or knee injury or complaint, you’ll qualify to Save 20% off your Physio Assessment Consultation this month. It’s that simple. See full terms and conditions below.
Common Causes of Hip & Groin Pain
Hip Joint Pain
- Hip Arthritis - Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Labral Tear
- Hip Pointer
- Femoroacetabular Impingement - FAI
- Perthes Disease
- Slipped Femoral Capital Epiphysis
- Stress Fracture
- Avascular Necrosis of the Femoral Head
Lateral Hip Pain
Adductor-related Groin Pain
Pubic-related Groin Pain
Inguinal-related Groin Pain
- Inguinal hernia
- Sportsman's hernia
Iliopsoas-related Groin Pain
- Hip Flexor Strain
Other Muscle-related Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Muscle Pain -Muscle Strain
- Poor Hip Core
- DOMS -Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Core Stability Deficiency
Common Causes - Knee Pain
Knee pain can have many origins from local injury, referred pain, biomechanical issues and systemic issues. While knee pain can appear simple to the untrained eye, a thorough assessment is often required to ascertain the origin of your symptoms. The good news is that once a definitive diagnosis is determined, most knee pain quickly resolves with the correct treatment and rehabilitation.
Knee Ligament Injuries
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- ACL Injury
- PCL Injury
- MCL Sprain
- LCL Sprain
- Posterolateral Corner Injury
- Superior Tibiofibular Joint Sprain
Knee Meniscus Injuries
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Fat Pad Syndrome
- Patella Dislocation
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Osgood Schlatter’s Disease
- Sinding Larsen Johansson Syndrome
Knee Tendon Injuries
- Corked Thigh
- Thigh Muscle Strain
- Hamstring Strain
- ITB Syndrome
- Popliteus Syndrome
- Muscle Strain (Muscle Pain)
- DOMS – Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
Children’s Knee Conditions
Other Knee-Related Conditions
- Runner’s Knee
- Plica Syndrome
- Stress Fracture
- Overuse Injuries
- Restless Legs Syndrome
For specific information regarding your knee pain, please seek the assistance of a healthcare professional with a particular interest in knee condition, such as your physiotherapist.
Leg Massage – Save 20%
Needing a Leg Massage?
You’ll qualify to Save 20% off your Leg Massage Consultation this month. See full terms and conditions below.
- Remedial Leg Massage – Suitable for Injury Recovery.
- Sports Leg Massage – Suitable for Athletes
- Sports Recovery Leg Massage – Suitable Post-Exercise
What to Do?
Simply book your hip or knee physiotherapy, or leg massage appointment during the offer period, and we’ll apply your 20% discount. It’s that easy!
Great News! Offer Extended* due to Popular Demand.
Book Online Now! 24-Hours
Do You Know of Friends or Family Who Would Benefit?
Share your love!
Feel free to share this special offer with any friends or family who you know that may be suffering from a hip or knee condition. We’re happy to help them too. Or, at least point them in the right direction.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only at Ashgrove, Clayfield and Sandgate PhysioWorks.
- Valid with hip and knee physiotherapy or leg massage services only.
- Discount applies to our normal private consultation fees for an Assessment or New Episode during the offer period: 1/9/2020 to 10/10/2020.
- The offer is valid ONCE for each client during the promotion period.
- Discount does not apply to EPC, Medicare or Workcover funded consultations.
- Normal pensioner discount applies in addition to this discount.
- No further discount or other offer applies.