Exercise Ball Care
- Exercise Balls are not guaranteed against puncture and must be used responsibly.
- Before use, please check the floor surface for sharp objects such as staples, drawing pins etc. You should also check your clothing for sharp buckles, zips, pins, jewellery etc.
- Before use, inspect your ball for signs of cuts, punctures, scratches or melts. Discontinue use to avoid the ball collapsing under your body weight.
- Keep your ball away from heaters, radiators and direct sunlight.
- Outdoor use of an exercise ball has inherently higher risks of puncture.
- Misuse of your ball may cause injury.
- Your exercise ball should provide you with many years of use if properly used.