|Shopping cart is empty.|
Achilles Tendon Rupture
SizeBulk Price1 $30.00
5+ $28.00QuantitySpecial Instructions
Share this product
Exercise Ball - 550kg Antiburst
Buy Now for only $30.00
Swiss Exercise Ball - Anti-Burst
This Swiss exercise ball is a durable, flexible and firm exercise ball that features a non-slip surface with ribbing for extra security.
This exercise ball also has a 550kg anti-burst rating, which means it won't burst as easily as cheaper low-burst rating exercise balls.
The Swiss Exercise Ball can be used to assist your:
- Sitting Posture
- Muscle and Core Strength
Available in eight different ball sizes to suit you. See the Ball Size Chart below to find the ball size that is best for you.
Each exercise ball includes a free ball pump.
Swiss Ball ExercisesNot sure what exercises that you can do with your Swiss Exercise Ball?
You can also Purchase and Download Swiss Ball Exercises:
- 88 Swiss Exercise Ball Exercises - Workout Your Whole Body!
- Exercise Ball - 550kg Antiburst
- Exercise Ball Workout for Back Pain - 59 of the Best Exercises.
- Soft Stability Ball - Pilates Ball
- Swiss Ball - 26 Shoulder Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Abdominal Strengthening
- Swiss Ball - Hamstring, Buttock and Back Strength Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Knee Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Lower Back Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball - Upper Back Strengthening Exercises
Exercise Ball Size Chart
Height in Feet
Height in CM's
45cm 5' and under <152 55cm 5'0 - 5'5 <165 60cm 5'6- 5'8 168- 173 65cm 5'9- 5'11 175 -180 70cm 6'0- 6'1 183 -185 75cm 6'2- 6'3 188- 191 85cm - 95cm 6'5 and over >196
Exercise Ball FAQs
- Common Physiotherapy Treatment Techniques
- How Does an Exercise Ball Help Back Pain?
- How to Care for Your Exercise Ball?
- How to Correctly Inflate an Exercise Ball?
- How to Safely use your Exercise Ball?
- What are the Advantages of using a Swiss Exercise Ball as a Chair?
- What Exercises Can You Do With Your Swiss Exercise Ball?
- What is an Anti-Burst Rating and Why is it Important?
- What is the Correct Swiss Ball Size for You?
- What is the Correct Way to Sit?
ReviewRating: 5Title PHYSIOCommentName Dr.ANIL VHAWALEProduct Quality Rating: 5Product Value Rating: 5