Dietitian Brisbane Consulting
Would You like to Consult with PhysioWorks?
At PhysioWorks we are always on the look out for amazing health professionals to join our team. If you are an experienced dietitian looking to work with a team of allied health professionals, we are interested in speaking with you.
Why Choose PhysioWorks?
PhysioWorks uses a philosophy of team based patient care. That's why we've included a dietitian in our patient care for many years. It's one of the core reasons for our corporate success, client satisfaction and business growth. We also think it's part of our future success.
Our preference is for you to work with our PhysioWorks team - not for us. As a dietitian consultant you have full autonomy over your patient care decisions plus, we allow as much flexibility as possible in your clinic hours. We just can't have two health practitioners working out of the same room at once!
We offer private consulting rooms, reception services and marketing opportunities.
At PhysioWorks, we offer you great team support, a safe and comfortable workplace plus the opportunity to learn from other practitioners and special guests as a part of the PhysioWorks professional development program. Additionally, we have a reception and administration team dedicated to excellent customer service and continuous marketing campaigns.
We won't leave you high and dry. We'll happily work with you to help you provide excellent patient care, follow up care and successfully market your wonderful nutrition services.
We offer all our Allied Health Consultants:
- Flexible work-life balance. We'll work with you to customise your consulting sessions to best suit your life outside of work.
- Modern professional healthcare clinics.
- Full reception support allows you to focus on your client care and not the administration and wasting time processing payments.
- Strong local support from our very large client base that has been developed over the past 25 years.
- Extremely comprehensive website with 1st page Google search rankings!
- Continuous systemised marketing campaigns.
- Long term opportunity with friendly professional team, supportive and proactive management team. Our consultants tend to stay for years and years. If you'd like the benefits of long-term stability and regular clients, we are here to stay for at least another 25 years!
- Growth. As we expand you can also expand. PhysioWorks continues to expand with eight clinics currently open and we plan for even more in the near future. You are welcome to work at one, two or more of our clinics.
Working with PhysioWorks is like working for yourself but without the financial risks, safety concerns and hassles.
You may choose the options of permanent rental, casual room rental or percentage of billings.
Who Should Apply?
If you are a registered dietitian or a group of dietitians, we'd love to discuss opportunities with you.
Current Dietitian Consulting Opportunities
If you'd like to consult from PhysioWorks rooms, we currently have patients who will require continuing dietary and nutritional care at one of our northside clinics.
Read more here:
We currently only have limited consulting room availability at our Clayfield clinic. We are always keen to speak to any quality dietitian who may be interested in working with us. Obviously, the potential to extend your services will be an option when room availability allows.
PhysioWorks Clayfield is open Monday to Saturday. There is some consulting room availability throughout the week.
Please call Kristy-Jane on 07-3862 4544 to discuss what sessions are currently available.
- Modern private consulting room
- Air conditioned / heated clinic.
- Full reception support
- Disability access
- Team of health professionals
- Free WiFi
- 8+ year client base - thousands of clients are just waiting for you!
Our consulting room awaits your expert client care.
If you'd like to join our friendly, caring and professional team at PhysioWorks, please call us on 07-38624544
Discover more about us: Clayfield Physio Works
Dietitian Consulting Enquiry Form* Required