Benefits of Injury Prevention Programs
Injury prevention programs and strategies aim to reduce the quantity and severity of injuries.
While we are well accustomed to injury prevention programs in workplaces and professional sports teams, injury prevention has now spread to the amateur sporting environment. I suppose it makes sense given that there is growing evidence that well implemented injury prevention programs do actually reduce injury, there is a duty of care to provide a similar injury prevention program to club players and students.
Injury prevention strategies are developed based on:
- Overall injury risk assessment of the sport or workplace - Player / Position Risk Assessment.
- Individual screening assessment of each player or employee - Individual Injury Risk Assessment.
- Analysis of major injury risk factors for both the group and individual.
- Implementation of generic injury prevention strategies - all players or employees.
- Implementation of specific player or employee injury prevention based on their individual injury risk screening assessment.
Injury Prevention Programs
At PhysioWorks we have developed Injury Prevention Programs (IPP's) for workplaces and sportspeople.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your needs with us further.
- Workstation Ergonomics
- Computer Workstation
- Standing Workstation
- Fit for Work - Function Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Work Injury Prevention
- Office Chairs
Share this page
Receive Special Offers and the Latest Injury Information
Enter Details Below to Signup: