Posture Trainer? Check out the BackTone 4000
Back Tone 4000: Posture Trainer
A Biofeedback Device
Re-train your body to great posture in just 20 minutes a day
Good Posture makes you look great, feel more energetic and project confidence. It also helps prevent injury and reduce pain.
We all want good posture but it can be so hard to achieve. That's because acquiring good posture involves not only learning new movements, but changing life-long habits as well.
Just knowing how to correct your posture is not enough to achieve a change in your actual habit. Our body uses learnt motor patterns to perform everyday activities. When we sit, stand, walk or move - our body follows previously learnt motor patterns. If your body has learned to slouch - that's what it will do. BackTone helps you re-train that motor pattern.
What is BackTone?
The BackTone 4000 is the latest biofeedback device for re-training postural habits. Worn for short periods daily, BackTone beeps whenever the wearer slouches. Straightening up turns the beep off. Users wear their BackTone during everyday simple tasks.
Wear the BackTone for about 20 minutes at a time during everyday tasks. Without even thinking about your posture, you will straighten up whenever the BackTone beeps.
The New BackTone 4000 has:
- 4 -5 second vibration option for use in noisy environments
- New strapping configuration for more active tasks
- Firmer strapping and rubber-backed waist band for less slippage
- Easy change battery
- Can be worn at work - the sound emitted is low volume thus does not distract others
- The backTone 4000 now has a vibration mode for noisy or discrete environments
- Not cumbersome, easy to put on, no cleaning
- Wear outside of clothing
- Not a ‘support’ but a training device (reusable)
Features of the New BackTone 4000
- Vibration Option allows use in noisy or quiet environments
- New strapping configuration:
- Allows wearing during more active tasks.
- Suits clients with sloping shoulders
- Allows adjustment for wider range of body shapes
- Rubber backing on rear waist helps to anchor BackTone
- Louder, deeper beep (plus vibration option) allows use by people with hearing problems
- Attractive new packaging and instruction guide
Health Practitioner Tips
Backtone Retrains Posture Habits Like No Other Strategy.
Allow Sufficient Time
- It takes at least 21 days to change any habit. Wear BackTone for 20 mins, a couple of times a day for as long as you like – and actually change the habit.
- Wear BackTone to learn good posture during activity. Then REMOVE IT and practice without the feedback. Daily non-wearing is just as important as wearing. This allows the training to naturally flow into everyday activities.
- BackTone is designed to be easily removed by the user before their muscles fatigue. Once muscles tire they won’t learn much at all. In fact, muscle fatigue may actually contribute to slouching and slow down the learning process.
- BackTone is easily adjusted by the user even during a single training session. This allows them to set the training to their current status and task.
- The capacity to apply, adjust and remove the device yourself encourages users to notice and manage their own posture. BackTone users will know when they’re slouching and do something about it, and will tend to alter environments such as computer setup, office chairs and seating of their own accord.
BackTone gives you the tools to provide a comprehensive program that results in real change in posture habits
More information or Buy Online
Share this page
Receive Special Offers and the Latest Injury Information
Enter Details Below to Signup: