|Shopping cart is empty.|
Share this product
InControl TENS Machine
Today's Online Price: $250.00 - was $300.00
InControl will address a major cause of incontinence for Women and Men
Weakened muscles of the pelvic floor are a major cause of incontinence in Australian men and women.
The pelvic floor contains two types of muscle, both of which may need re-strengthening:
- Skeletal or voluntary muscle - manual exercise can assist with these muscles
- Smooth or involuntary muscle - this muscle fibre cannot be exercised manually
Weakened pelvic floor muscle may result in conditions such as:
- Urinary incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence
- Mixed incontinence
- Light bladder leakage
InControl is a highly effective way of:
- Maintaining or building strength in pelvic floor muscles
- Exercising both voluntary and involuntary muscle groups
- Maintaining or building strength in the urethral sphincter muscles
- Preventing many types of incontinence, where the underlying cause is weakened muscles of the pelvic floor
For Women and Men
InControl units are available for use by both women and men.
The major differences between the two products are the type of electrodes supplied and where they are placed.