|Shopping cart is empty.|
Share this product
ActivBody TENS Machine
Today's Online Price: $224.50 - was $269.95
Mini TENS Machine
A tiny yet powerful TENS machine at an affordable price.
The ActivBody TENS machine is like nothing else available. It weighs only 25 grams.
ActivBody provides 3 useful modes of sensory nerve stimulation, at 2 different frequencies and one combination frequency.
There are 30 intensity settings and the maximum intensity level is 60 volts.
ActivBody is suitable for everday use; on the move or at rest.
- You may use ActivBody with other pain managment techniques such as pharmaceuticals or meditation
- TENS is free from drug-related side effects and does not interfere with medication
- The therapy is not limited to a 30 minute session at a clinic but may be used for sustained lengths of time, everyday
- We recommend use on-demand - you cannot overdose or become addicted
- Our unit is small, discreet and weighs a tiny 25 gm; it can be carried in your pocket or fit in a custom designed lanyard
Within the limits of your medical condition, you are free to sit, walk, work, sleep and play while experiencing ActivBody pain relief.
What is a TENS Machine?
A TENS machine may help you with modest short-term pain relief.
More info: TENS Machine
Private Health Fund Rebates
Private Health Fund Rebates are available from most private health insurers for a TENS Machine. Please contact your private health fund for their specific requirements. Normally a letter of recommendation from your doctor or physiotherapist is required.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied we'll happily refund you the full price of the machine within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked!
Use only as directed. A TENS machine and EMS machine are electronic medical devices. Always read the label and instruction manual. A TENS machine may assist you in modest short-term pain relief. Consult your doctor/healthcare professional prior to use and if symptoms persist.
What is a TENS machine?
What is an EMS machine?
TENS Machine FAQs
- What is Pain?
- What is EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation)?
- How to Use a TENS Machine
- TENS Machine - Private Health Insurance Rebate
- What is a TENS Machine?
- What is Nerve Pain?