Remedial Massage Therapist
Massage Room Available
Remedial Massage Therapist Opportunities
If you'd like to be a part of the PhysioWorks team, we currently have massage room vacancies for remedial massage therapists at some of our Brisbane clinics with clients just waiting for your care.
See below for massage room availability locations.
Consult with PhysioWorks
At PhysioWorks we are always on the look out for amazing health professionals to join our team. If you are an experienced remedial massage therapist looking to work with a team of allied health professionals, we are interested in speaking with you.
Become Part of our Professional Team
PhysioWorks uses a philosophy of team based patient care. That's why we've included remedial massage therapists in our patient care for over 25 years. It's one of the core reasons for our corporate success, client satisfaction and business growth. We also think it's part of our future success.
Our preference is for you to work with our PhysioWorks team - not for us. As a remedial massage consultant you have full autonomy over your patient care decisions plus, we allow as much flexibility as possible in your clinic hours. We just can't have two massage therapists working out of the same room at once!
We offer private massage rooms, reception services and marketing opportunities.
Great Team Support
At PhysioWorks, we offer you great team support, a safe and comfortable workplace plus the opportunity to learn from other practitioners and special guests as a part of the PhysioWorks professional development program. Additionally, we have a reception and administration team dedicated to excellent customer service and continuous marketing campaigns.
Wouldn't it be nice if someone else worried about marketing so that you could simply concentrate on providing great massages and patient care? We won't leave you high and dry. We'll happily work with you to help you provide excellent patient care, follow up care and successfully market your wonderful massage services.
We offer all our Remedial Massage Therapists:
- Flexible work-life balance. We'll work with you to customise your massage sessions to best suit your life outside of work.
- Time between each appointment. Let us know how much time you need between appointments and we'll book them to suit you.
- Modern professional healthcare clinics.
- Full reception support allows you to focus on your client care and not the administration and wasting time processing payments.
- Strong local support from our very large client base that has been developed over the past 25 years.
- Extremely comprehensive website with 1st page Google search rankings!
- Continuous systemised marketing campaigns.
- Long term opportunity with friendly professional team, supportive and proactive management team. Our consultants tend to stay for years and years. If you'd like the benefits of long-term stability and regular clients, we are here to stay for at least another 25 years!
- Growth. As we expand you can also expand. PhysioWorks continues to expand with eight clinics currently open and we plan for even more in the near future. You are welcome to work at one, two or more of our clinics.
Working with PhysioWorks is like working for yourself but without the financial risks, safety concerns and hassles.
Who Should Apply?
To be successful in your application, you must hold the minimum of a diploma qualification and be fully eligible for private health fund provider numbers.
Successful applicants require:
- Diploma of Remedial Massage - minimum and essential.
- Massage Therapy Association membership. eg AAMT
- Malpractice insurance.
- Eligible for Health Fund Provider numbers.
- ABN (Australian Business Number).
- Ability to work some weekday evenings and / or a Saturday morning.
- Honesty and genuine patient care philosophy.
Current Massage Room Availability
Massage Room Enquiry Form
|Subscribe to: PhysioWorks|
Share this page
Receive Special Offers and the Latest Injury Information
Enter Details Below to Signup: